Overview of the current measures in the Stadtmuseum Berlin to contain the coronavirus (COVID-19)
The Stadtmuseum Berlin is gradually reopening its museums after a pandemic-induced closure. The number of admitted visitors is limited at the moment. To prevent infection with the coronavirus, please observe the following hygiene rules during your visit:
- A distance of at least 1.5 m to other persons must be maintained at all times. Please observe this especially in the entrance and exit areas. Visitors move up to the points of sale one by one (does not apply to persons living in the same household; five persons max.).
- The wearing of a face mask in closed rooms is obligatory. Outdoors, face masks can be removed if the minimum distance is observed.
- The visitor guidance as well as the maximum number of persons allowed in a room are binding. Please observe at all times the prescribed walking directions and crossings, as well as the maximum number of persons allowed in a room.
- Absence in case of suspected Corona infection. Persons with close contact to an ill person, persons who show symptoms themselves or supposedly have contracted Covid-19 are requested not to visit the museum.
- Complementary rules apply to museum events, school workshops and other educational formats. The maximum group sizes can be viewed online. You can also contact us by phone or email (see below).
- Please follow the instructions given by the staff, and document your visit if asked to do so.
Please note the general hygiene advice:
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly
- Keep hands away from face (eyes, nose, mouth)
- Sneeze or cough into your arm bend or into a handkerchief
- Avoid physical contact (such as handshake, hugs)
Thank you very much for your help and understanding!
Tickets & Group visits
Tickets to our exhibitions are NOT time slot tickets and cannot be purchased online. Therefore, entrance tickets are exclusively available at the points of sale in our museums (indoors). Due to the current access restrictions, waiting times may occur. Please pay by EC card, if possible (excluding the Museum Village Düppel).
Please register any group visits in advance and book guided tours, workshops, as well as other events at:
- email@example.com | +49 (0)30 24002162
- firstname.lastname@example.org | +49 (0)30 8026671 (Museum Village Düppel only)
Please note that the permitted group sizes differ between our museums.
If you have any questions, please contact us or ask the museum staff on site.
In our museums the following opening times apply until further notice .
St. Nicholas‘ Church Museum
Fri – Sun | 10 am – 6 pm
from 3 September2020:
Mon – Sun | 10 am – 6 pm
Audio guides will be disinfected before being issued to visitors. Touch pens are readily available and should be used for digital touch screens. Toilets are currently out of service.
Tue – Fri | 12 am – 6 pm
Sat + Sun | 10 am – 6 pm
Opening times can vary for school workshops. Audio guides will be disinfected before being issued to visitors. Disposable gloves are readily available and should be used for digital touch screens and media interfaces.
Museum Village Düppel
End of season: 25 October
Closed for renovation
Mon – Fri 10am – 6pm