Overview of the measures to contain the corona virus (COVID-19) in the vicinity of the Stadtmuseum Berlin (as of September 1, 2021)
The Stadtmuseum Berlin is gradually reopening its locations after the corona-related closure. The number of admitted visitors is initially limited. Due to these access restrictions, there may be waiting times in exceptional cases.
- We recommend purchasing a time slot ticket to visit the museum. Tickets can be booked up to seven days in advance via our ticketshop. The booked time slot must be observed. A limited contingent of tickets is available at the cash desks on site.
- A distance of at least 1.5 m to other people must be maintained at all times. Please pay particular attention to this in the entrance and exit area. The checkout areas must be entered individually. Exceptions are only people from the same household (up to 5 people)
- A mouth and nose covering must be worn while visiting the museum.In closed rooms, the wearing of a medical mask is mandatory for all persons aged 6 and over. For events, there is an exception to the mask requirement at the assigned space. A mask is not required outdoors if the minimum distance can be safely maintained at all times. Further exceptions apply to people who are medically certified due to a health impairment, a medically certified chronic illness or a disability and cannot wear a medical face mask, as well as for deaf and hard of hearing people (including accompanying persons) and people who communicate with them.
- Participation in events is only permitted for people who have been fully vaccinated against the Corona virus Covid 19 (second vaccination was at least 14 days ago), who have demonstrably tested negative (rapid test not older than 24 hours, PCR test not older than 48 hours) or one Covid 19 infection have recovered (positive PCR test at least 28 days, but no more than 6 months old). This does not apply to children up to the age of 6 and pupils who are regularly tested as part of their school attendance. Evidence can be provided either in writing or digitally with the mandatory submission of a valid photo ID. At the entrance there is also the obligation to document attendance.
- The routing and restrictions on the number of people are binding. Please note the desired walking directions and crossings as well as the maximum number of people allowed in the room at all times.
- Stay away if you suspect a corona infection. People who have close contact with an occasional person, who have symptoms themselves or who suspect a possible Covid-19 infection are requested to refrain from visiting the museum.
- In any case, please follow the information and instructions of the staff.
Please also consider some general hygiene tips:
- Wash hands regularly and thoroughly
- Keep hands away from the face (eyes, nose, mouth)
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief
- Avoid contact (shaking hands, hugs)
If you have any questions, please contact the information line or the museum staff on site.
We ask for your understanding and thank you in advance for your help!
Mon – Fri 10am – 6pm